IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THIS SITE. COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AT COMPANY’S DISCRETION. CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
Personal Information Collected
When you register to use our Site, we may collect the following personal information (“Personal Information”):
- Personal information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as your bank account number.
- Personal information, such as your date of birth or social security number.
- Other personal information, such as credit information, provided by third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
- Information that you provide to the Company when interacting with our customer support team or other team members via phone, email, online form, or other correspondence.
We also collect the following information from your device when you use the Services: your IP address, the type of device you use, your device identifier, your operating system version, the type of browser you use, your location, and the URL that you came from and the next URL that you visit.
We will collect your location-based information to show you places that you search for on a map such as a vehicle dealer location. You can turn off location-based services at any time by editing your settings at the device level.
We use analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Site. This software may record information such as how often you use the Site, the events that occur within the Site, aggregated usage, performance data, and from where the Site was downloaded. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you to provide and improve the Services.
How Does the Company Use the Personal Information That It Collects?
We collect your Personal Information to:
- Provide the Services to you.
- Notify you about your account activity.
- Process transactions and collect fees.
- Provide customer support and resolve disputes.
- Verify your identity and account information.
- Identify, prevent, and report potentially prohibited, fraudulent, or illegal activities.
- Customize and improve your experience and the Services.
- Notify you about important changes to the Services and/or ’s terms and conditions.
- Provide you with news, offers, and information about the Services based on your communications preferences.
- Any other purpose that we disclose to you in the course of providing the Services to you.
How Does The Company Share My Personal Information?
We may share your Personal Information as follows:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve the Site with respect to fraud prevention, identity verification, analytics and marketing services, and payment processing. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- With third parties upon your request. For example, you may ask us to confirm your status as a Site user with a third party.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, legal process, or government request; to investigate or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our rights, our terms and conditions, or the rights of others; or to protect the safety and security of the Site or our users.
Collection of Anonymous Data
Through the combination of both internal and third-party tracking code as well as cookies, we track the following categories of information when a visitor enters the Site: (1) IP address, (2) domain servers, (3) type of computer used to access the Site, (4) types of browsers (collectively “Anonymous Data”). Such data does not collect Personal Information that identifies you as an individual. The Company uses Anonymous Data for general marketing purposes and to help enhance customer experience on the Site.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags also known as single pixel gifs or beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely Anonymous Data
Please note that Anonymous Data are used to gather general statistics regarding our customers and visitors to enhance the consumer experience on the Site. We may also use demographic data in a manner that does not identify you specifically but does identify certain criteria about our users in general. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
If you post information on any of our Communications Services, the information that you provide may be available to other members of the Site and other Site visitors. You should use caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these venues as we do not control who may participate in these interactive forums.
Choice Regarding Disclosure of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use some portions of the Site; however, you will not be able to access and use portions of the Site and Services that require your Personal Information. But if you register on our Site as a subscriber, you must provide us with Personal Information or you will not be able to effectively use the Site or Services.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. However, no company, organization, or online community, including the Company or the Site, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information.
Other Limits to Your Privacy
Our Site may contain links to other third-party Sites (“Linked Sites”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the Linked Sites. If you choose to visit other Sites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other Sites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those Sites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.